Since X4C is using cookies on its website, clear and mandatory information must be mentioned in this Cookies notice, as set out below.
Information about Cookies
A cookie is a text file, normally consisting of letters and numbers, sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser on the user’s device (e.g., computer, telephone, tablet). These cookies can be used to identify or to collect information about you. Cookies can be classified as follows, depending on the owner :
- First-party cookies : They are created, sent to your device and stored by the website you are visiting directly. They allow X4C to collect customer analytics data, remember language settings, and carry out other useful functions that help provide a good user experience.
- Third-party cookies : They are created and placed by third parties other than the website you are visiting directly. They are not managed by X4C, but by the third party that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
Cookies can also be classified depending on the purpose of their placement. Main categories are:
- Strictly necessary cookies (also called “technical cookies”) : they allow you to browse a website, a platform or an app, and to use the various options or services on it (e.g., control traffic, identify data or session, access to restricted access sections or content, etc.).
- Functional cookies : they help X4C to make the website usable by providing you some basic features and by remembering your preferences and choices of using X4C’s website (e.g., language, the region from where the service is accessed, etc.). Not accepting cookies may cause slow website performance or poorly adapted recommendations.
- Statistics cookies : they allow to X4C have a better understanding of how you interact with the website (e.g., which pages are visited the most) in order to optimize the functioning of the website.
- Marketing cookies : they enable X4C to monitor your behaviour on the website. The aim is to display advertisements that are meaningful and attractive to you and therefore more useful to third party publishers and advertisers, as well as to make promotional and specific information available to you on the website.
Cookies may also be divided into two categories depending on the period for which they are stored:
- Session cookies : they allow X4C to recognize and link your actions during a browsing session. When you go to the login page, these temporary cookies will be created to determine whether or not your browser accepts cookies.
- Persistent cookies : they are placed on your device between sessions. They can be used to remember your preferences or actions on X4C’s website.
Cookies in no way give X4C access to your device or any information other than the data you choose to share with X4C. Concretely, these cookies help to improve the functioning of the website of X4C and can be used for several purposes : help you connect to a website, analyze traffic to a website, monitor your browsing behavior, recognize your device, and make the website more efficient.
Cookie placed by
|IDE||Marketing||To serve targeted advertisements that are relevant across the web||DoubleClick||13 months|
|NID||Marketing||To enable ad delivery or retargeting, store user preferences||Google Ads Optimization||6 months|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Marketing||Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting||13 months|
|__Secure-3PSID||Marketing||Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting||13 months|
|_ga||Analytics||Cookie used to count and track pageviews||Google Analytics||13 months|
|_ga_RL1S330E0J||Analytics||Cookie used to count and track pageviews||Google Analytics||13 months|
|_gat_UA-226524667-1||Analytics||Cookie used to count and track pageviews||Google Analytics||1 minute|
|_gat_gtag_UA_226524667_1||Analytics||Cookie used to count and track pageviews||Google Analytics||1 minute|
|_gcl_au||Marketing||To store and track conversions||Google Adsense||3 months|
|_gid||Analytics||Cookie used to count and track pageviews||Google Analytics||2 days|
|Cookie_notice_accepted||Functional||Cookie used to read if cookies can be placed||Cookie Notice for GDPR||1 month|
ar_debug (Doubleclick – 2 months)
How to manage cookies?
You are able to accept or decline cookies when you enter X4C website and see the cookies notice. Alternatively, you can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings. However, in some cases, some functions of the website may not work. To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org or https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Find out how to manage cookies on those popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Who placed cookies?
The information stored through cookies is only used by X4C, except those identified in section 2 as “Third-party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities aiming to improve X4C’s services and your experience when browsing on the website. X4C collaborates with the following third parties :
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads Optimization
- Google Adsense
Please note that X4C does not have any control over how the information in these cookies is used nor does X4C have access to it. Please refer to the cookies policies of the relevant provider for more information.
For any questions regarding this Cookies notice, you may contact X4C using the information below:
Rue Auguste Piccard, 48
6041 Gosselies – Belgium.