X4C technology enables the development of next-generation In Vitro Diagnostic assays. Calixarenes, that covalently attach to any surface, form well-defined, exceptionally stable, very thin and homogeneous monolayers, ready for post-functionalization with any biomolecule.
- X4C creates ultra-stable surfaces, resisting to low and high pH, etching conditions such as fluoride ions, high salt concentrations, high temperatures and drying, forming robust bioconjugates.
- X4C technology controls the density of functional groups at the surface, enabling the control of the number of biomolecules at the surface, for more sensitive and cost-effective assays.
- Calixarenes coatings reduce the number of nanoparticles required for a test, cutting down the production costs of immunoassays.
- X4C technology can be applied to control the orientation of biomolecules, for enhanced applications.
- Calixarenes can bind to any surface, of any shape and dimension, to produce any surface – biomolecule conjugate, opening the field of In Vitro Diagnostics to novel and innovative technologies.